You are in good hands.
Establishing a professional relationship is important for our work together. I listen with compassion and communicate thoughtfully to meet your needs.
We are all on our own healing journeys, myself included.
Receiving my license in massage therapy opened me up to the world of healing. It was during my time in massage school in 2016 that I learned how our work and emotional stressors can impact the way we feel in body, mind, and spirit.
I continue to work in-person offering massage and bodywork to clients who struggle with pain from muscle overuse in their work or sport, and those who suffer from chronic pain stemming from illness or injury. My office is currently located in Easthampton, Massachusetts.
While I deeply enjoy massage and bodywork, I found myself wanting to go deeper with my clients to get to the root cause of their pain.
Pain affects us not only physically, but also mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
The way we respond matters.
I discovered EFT tapping through a psychotherapist and worked with her on anxiety I was experiencing in my relationship. I was blown away by this simple yet effective modality, and saw results within just two sessions. I was no longer reactive towards something that was out of my control. I knew there was something to this technique.
I went deeper with this modality and received my certification through EFT International.
With EFT tapping I was able to heal past memories and traumas, improve relationships within my immediate family, and boost my self-worth immensely while owning who I am as a highly sensitive person and empath.
Highly sensitive people and empaths can benefit greatly from this tool of tapping.
I’ve helped clients to let go of people-pleasing tendencies and speak up for themselves confidently, better manage their energy and overcome anxiety, and feel proud of who they are while seeing their sensitivity as a strength and asset.
Caring for ourselves physically and emotionally is integral for showing up as calm, confident, and compassionate beings in our work and in our relationships.
My work of massage therapy and EFT tapping combines these two key facets of health both in person and online.
Holding space for others to honor their emotions and heal on physical, emotional, and spiritual levels is truly my life’s work.
Curious about what a tapping session looks like? Email me for a free consultation or book one here.
My Commitment to Being an Anti-Racist Business Owner
- I commit to never discriminate against or turn away services to anyone based on their race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.
- I commit to becoming aware of my own prejudices and racial biases in my private practice and in my personal life.
- I commit to educating myself with anti-racism books, articles, and courses.
- I commit to supporting black-owned and non-white businesses whenever possible when making purchases for my business and in my personal life.
- I commit to honor all people of color and to stand against racism wherever it appears.
- I hope to uphold the oath of “Do No Harm” in the context of supporting People Of Color and those who have been oppressed by systemic racism.
Whether you need a deep tissue or relaxation massage, I will do my best to meet your needs with kindness and compassion.
Learn how to make self-care a routine outside of the massage room to keep you balanced and calm.